Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Long Hard Day - Tuesdays Always Are

The Sign: TO HERSHAL HALL. NEED MONEY BY FRIDAY TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
Other Side: GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL YOU GOT.

Good News: I've finally located the Army buddy who shared the radiation zone with me. He lives out west. Doesn't have a listed phone, so hard to find. The VFW in his city knows him and will get in touch. It has cost a lot of time and phone calls to find everybody in the U. S. with his name. He has health problems, and I hope they'll find him feeling well.

More good news: I've been learning a lot this year on my Coolscan V by Nikon and the Epson 1800 Printer. It has been long and tedious, but today I got the photo of RHW at Sterling Mill-1973 turning out exactly I wanted. It wasn't easy, but the results are amazing.

Those are two of the things I got. I do give thanks to God.

No comments: