Friday, January 22, 2010

Some of my thoughts this week

Did you know that Dr McCoy of Star Trek fame, actor Deforest Kelley was born in Toccoa, Georgia on January 20, 1920?

I've been Googling about Dr. Bones, since this is his birthday, and found that his friend Kristine M Smith wrote both "DeForest Kelley: A Harvest of Memories" and "Purposeful Christianity: Sharing the Verve and Value of the Prince of Peace." Let me know if you read one or both and like them. I read too slow.
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~mdownes/kris/kristinesmith.html

I hadn't paid attention to the Massachusetts election because I don't vote there, but now that Brown will be the Senator, I'm looking at him closer. You may have already seen his centerfold in Cosmopolitan, and if you haven't you can Google and possibly be shocked... or not. My question is, "Would Ted Kennedy, even with his defects, ever agree to this kind of exposure?


Did you know that you can download or print photos from Bill Ricks of Soperton?
Give copies to your friends.  Call about high quality enlargements.

No comments: