DEPLETED URANIUM, THE WASTE FROM RECOVERY OF U-235 AND U-238 FROM URANIUM ORES IS NEVER CLEAN OF THESE RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS. WITH THE ADVENT OF NEW EXPLOSIVES IN LATER DESIGNED ARTILLERY SHELLS AND
MISSILES, THE DEPLETED URANIUM SHELL SKIN WHICH PROVIDES DEEPER PENETRATION, ACTUALLY PARTIALLY DISINTEGRATES AND VAPORIZES AND MAKES FINE RADIOACTIVE DUST. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT RADIOACTIVE DUST DOES TO THE ANIMAL SYSTEMS WHEN INHALED, AS EXPERIENCED BY THE SHEEP AND DOWN WINDERS FROM THE NEVADA TEST SITE DETONATIONS.
The DNA damage to our people from Depleted Uranium (DU) is so extensive and serious that the University Hospital in Iowa City has told all hospitals to refuse organ donations from any personnel who have been in the Gulf Wars region.
This is just a hint of things to come!
DID YOU LEARN ALL THIS FROM YOUR MOTHER?
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE ..
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY .
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR .
"When tha t lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE .
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you
I stole it, passed it on, and now it's your turn.
Posted by Bill Ricks of Soperton