74 1217 06
December 17, 1974
Jack and LaGail Barwick bought the White Oak Schoolhouse in the fall of 1973 from his aunt, Mrs. Elmo Smith, and the older pictures were made then. This view shows one side in its natural state except for new windows. The other side had been covered with vinyl siding. The Barwicks moved to Saint Marys, where they still run a very successful Jack's Bait and Tackle.
Also see: http://treutlenenews.blogspot.com/search?q=Jack+Barwick
Others that week: Basketball, education survey, TES students, George Holton's turnips.
See the Soperton Sign Man's signs on TREUTLEN E-NEWS: http://treutlenenews.blogspot.com