Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Picasa Album

Google has done it again!

Just while I was trying to put all my blog photos in one place, Google did it for me.

I signed up for Picasa Web Albums, and placed the link to my blog photos at the top of my link list. Click it, and find my blog photos at one place. As time goes on, I will learn more and try to organize the photos better. You may notice that I added a few of my Vietnam slides. I've got a bunch more, already scanned, to add. Plus another bigger bunch waiting to scan.

Hooray! Finally a few of the things that I've been working on for a year are starting to come together.

Be sure to tell your friends about my blog and my Picasa photo link.

If I ever made your picture, most likely I still have the negative. Give me an idea when I made it and I will find it. You may order prints from 4x6 up to 13x19.

No comments: