Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Signs for 11/12/07; 11/13/07






Jackie McCoy was driving by and did a double-take, circled the block, got out and took a picture to show his friends hoe much a deer slayer he is.

Does Hunter Byrd hunt birds? Yes, he does, and other legal game, too.

Birthday wishes to Barry Norris and Lynn McDonald, too!

Hub Communications' Grand Opening is still going on.

A sign on a sign? Why not? Anything to move one of Cynthia Reese's best-selling books.

Two versions of Cynthia's sign. Just wanted you to study the lighting.

Cole and Cory! What a combination! Bush and Howell!

We got behind on the blogging, on the signs, and the 1977 picture posting. What do you expect? I'm not retired. As my intro tells you, I want my VA disability so I will have more time for blogging and other pursuits.

By the way, have you contacted your Congressman yet? If not, why not? Don't you think those old radiated veterans need some recognition? Am I shaming you? I hope so!

Posted by Bill Ricks of Soperton - "The Picture Man" and on behalf of "The Sign Man"

No comments: