Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bill's Slide Show - Vietnam Batch 2

I arrived in Vietnam in late March 1968, right after the Tet Offensive. Last week the slide show on this blog was playing my first batch of pictures. From Binh Hoa to First Cavalry Division Headquarters at An Khe, to 27th Maintenance Batallion HQ south of Hue, to Camp Evans north of Hue.

From May 1 to May 8, I plan to  show my second batch of pictures, April-May 1968.  When you click on the slide show, you will be accessing my Google Picasa site. You may visit all of my public albums. I've added captions on these 2 Vietnam Albums. Others have been scanned and will be added soon along with captions.  The Signs Album is self-evident, not needing captions. Most of the black and white pictures were automatically added when they were put on this blog.  Use the blog to find information about each picture.

Thank you,
Bill

No comments: