Saturday, September 18, 2010

1985 Those Were The Days!


85 0918 05
September 18, 1985

The Primary Viewpoint required lots of support by the school system, valuable help and encouragement by teachers, and some planning and organization thrown in. We were keeping the routine when the picture was made, but now I see it as a pretty darn good photograph. I loved those monkey bars, myself, and I was glad to see other generations play on them. I felt that we were encouraging education with the tricky questions and great answers.  Every kid got his/her picture in the paper at least once.

Others that week: Football, band, rainy night downtown, wreck at GA29/GA46, more Primary kids, TES field day, the Scouts' pole barn, and the big ol' rattlesnake.


William A. Ricks
http://billricksofsoperton.blogspot.com 
Thanks for subscribing to  'Bill Ricks of Soperton'
Once a day delivery to your email box.
See middle box at bottom of the blog.

No comments: