Friday, July 2, 2010

WAIT! It's still me!

Look different.

Not intentional.

I accidentally lost my blog design, so I used the new design tool for blogger.

One of the templates looked better than my old design.  I chose it, and the only thing I changed was to keep the blog title color dark green and continue to use "Georgia" for the main text.

Hope you like it.

NOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO SUBSCRIBE TO 'BILL RICKS OF SOPERTON'

No cost!  You hear that! Not a sneaky way to get your money. Subscription selling was what the TES kids did when I worked with the Soperton News back in the olden days. It's free!


Just slide down the page to the bottom; see the beautiful colored blocks, type in your email address in the middle box.  Blogger promises to not share the address with anyone, and we won't even get to see your address.

If somebody else types in your email address, don't worry about it. You will receive an email inviting you to subscribe to 'Bill Ricks of Soperton'.  You can reject or accept it.

If you accept, you will soon receive a daily email with our latest post.  If you miss getting an email one day, it probably means that we didn't post anything new that day.

It's just for your convenience!  Just to make sure you have a chance to see each post without remembering to go to our site every day.

If you try it and don't like it, you may easily "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any of our emails.


William A. Ricks

No comments: